- Updated On:
- September 21, 2021
What is Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojna (DDJAY) Scheme?
Deen Dayal Jan AwasYojna is a drive of the Haryana government to empower the improvement of “high density plotted provinces” in Low and Medium Potential towns of Haryana through a liberal arrangement structure. This approach means to place a beware of mushrooming of unapproved provinces in this town and at the same time accomplish the objective of ‘Lodging For All – 2022’
To energize the advancement of such states by private colonizers, the paces of permit expense and outer improvement charges have been generously diminished, while the transformation (CLU) charges and foundation improvement charges have been deferred off.
- Plotted advancement in space of 5 sections of land to 15 sections of land with the saleable region not surpassing 65% of authorized area. Not over 10% of the authorized regions should fall under area streets.
- Plot sizes from 60 sq metre to 150 sq metre with FAR of 2 and most extreme thickness of 400 people for each section of land
- 5% of the authorized region is devoted to coordinated open space with no less than one open space of 0.3 sections of land in every state of the turn of events.
- The colonizer will sell the authorized region in two stages. The last half can be sold solely after finishing of Internal Development Work for which the colonizer is coordinated to contract 15% of the saleable region.
- 10% space of authorized province to be moved by the colonizer to the Government for improvement of local area offices.
- All undertakings are to be finished in 7 (5+2) a long time from the date of award of permits.
- Enlistment of free floors in plots with arrangement of brace stopping.