Other units in Deen Dayal Plots
- Updated On:
- September 16, 2021
Green Valley Plots
Lion Infradevelopers LLP, Green Valley Plots comes under Affordable Plotted Policy Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana and which consists of Affordable plots only. Customers may avail facilities like world-class schools, Retail shopping centers, multi-specialist hospitals, Office Hubs complexes, IT/ITES Parks, Farmland, Leisure tourist places Parks, and hotels nearby.
- File No. – LC-3804A
- License No. – 23 of 2019( Lion Infradevelopers LLP).
- RERA Registration Number- 45 of 2019 of dated (30/08/19)
- Total land Size- 12.41875 Acres
- Total plots- 225
- Number of Blocks- 10 (A1 to A10)
BENEFITS UNDER Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojna Scheme Plots
- Stilt + 4 Structures
- Separate Floor Registry
- Loan Rebate Of 6.5%
- FAR: 2.64%
- 80% Home Loans On Plots
- Development Link Plan
- 100% Home Loan On Construction
Lion GREEN VALLEY Amenities –
Experience Green Valley with its excellent landscape features truly offers residents a Serene Life close to nature.
- Gated Community
- Commercial Shopping center.
- Badminton Court & Basket Court
- Kids Play Area
- Recreational Activity Area
- Jogging Track
- Power Backup
- Green Landscape & Parks
- Senior citizen sitting area
- Yoga & meditation lawn
- Rainwater Harvesting system.
- Educational Hubs -SCJ World School, GD Goenka World School, Ryan International School, DPS, St. Xavier’s High School, Alpine Convent School, The Heritage School, KR Mangalam University, Ansal University etc.
- Hospitality – Close to hotels like: Country Inn, Westin Sohna Resorts, Crowne Plaza, Taj Gateway Resorts etc.
- Business Hubs – Close to top MNCs like: Cognizant, Google, TNS Software, Huawei, Aricent, Pfizer, Genpact Much more
- Retail & Entertainment Hubs – Stores like Shopper’s Stop, Big Bazaar, Bharti Easy Day, Spencer, Aditya Birla’s More, Food Courts, etc.
- Delhi-Mumbai Freight Corridor (DMIC)
- Kundli–Manesar–Palwal (KMP) by pass from the south side of South of Gurgaon
- More than 250 of the Fortune 500 companies, it is estimated, have their offices in Gurgaon. These include companies like PepsiCo, Coke, Gillette, Google, Dell, Microsoft– to name a few – along with Maruti, Hero Honda and other Indian companies. As more companies come in, they will find a more cost-effective property option on South Gurgaon compared to Gurgaon.
- Located in the heart of Sohna town, by the side of a perpendicular rock and the ambitious 1,483km-long, 100 billion dollar Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) runs close past South Gurgaon. It is India’s most ambitious programme to develop new industrial cities as Smart Cities – with industrial estates along with the KMP corridor – that will add tremendously to the value of investments (and jobs).